Mactac’s MacBond FBR899 adhesive is one of the company's most versatile adhesives. Coined our go-to adhesive for surfaces that are difficult to adhere to, FBR899 is great to have on your floor.
We found that in addition to excellent adhesion to woven and non-woven textiles, FBR899 features superior low-surface energy (LSE) adhesion, adhesion to all plastics and a wide variety of foam chemistries and finishes, and more. So, we took the base adhesive technology and launched an entire industrial product line from it.
MacBond FBR899 shows it’s versatility in the many applications where you will find it meets or exceeds your performance expectations.
- Foam bonding and fabrication
- Sound and vibration dampening
- Thermal insulation and gap filling
- Open- and closed-cell foams
- Textile bonding
- Building and construction
- Flooring and carpet
- Furniture and seating
- Automotive, transportation, marine and RV
- Trim and dash assemblies
- General assembly
- Point-of-sale/display signage
- Plastics and corrugate