NEMA 14-to-42 motor driver
Vancouver, Washington – US Digital’s MD3 programmable microstepping motor driver is capable of driving motors from NEMA size 14 to 42. The MD3 accepts 9VDC to 50VDC power inputs and is rated for currents up to 7A continuous duty.
In addition to digital input controls, the MD3 can be configured and controlled using the open MODBUS RTU protocol over a RS485 bus. A GUI application is supplied that allows many settings to be changed including the number of microsteps per full step, acceleration/deceleration rates, speed and current cutback.
The design supports multiple MD3 units on the same RS485 bus and allows for programmable motion profiles. In addition, the MD3 has a brushed DC motor speed control mode. For more information visit usdigital.com/md3.
How optimistic are you for growth in 2019?
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing, but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)