Updated panel-fastening latch
Concordville, Pennsylvania – Southco Inc., a producer of engineered access solutions, has refreshed its R2 Panel Fastening Draw Latch series with an updated version that combines a reliable, industrial grade finish with strength and durability. Refreshed with galvanized steel, Southco’s new R2 Panel Fastening Draw Latch delivers a consistent appearance over time while maintaining the product’s established quality and strength.
Southco’s R2 Panel Fastening Draw Latch enables the rapid assembly and disassembly of doors and panels, providing significant reductions in time and labor. It is a proven solution for joining panels, providing sufficient pull-up action to create a tight connection and seal.
Updating the established product with galvanized steel offers a consistent finish at an economical price point.
How optimistic are you for growth in 2019?
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing, but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)