Internet of Things gateway
The Windows-based Simatic IPC127E Internet of Things (IoT) gateway features an ultra-compact 0.3L enclosure for easily integration into the control cabinet or machine.
The closed all-metal enclosure allows the new industrial PC to be used flexibly and without requiring maintenance even under harsh conditions.
The Simatic IPC127E allows to reliably acquire/collect/process/transfer data directly in the manufacturing environment. It can be flexibly used as IoT gateway between the cloud or company IT level and the production. Due to preconfigured variants, the users can always use the right product within a very short time.
- High-performance data processing with highly compact design
- Intel-Apollo-Lake series CPU: 2-core Intel E3930, 4-core Intel E3940
- Power consumption <= 15W
- Low waste heat in enclosure/control cabinet
- Wake-on-LAN for remote-controlled switching between stand-by, active state
- Solid-state drive: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- 2x/3x GBit Ethernet (teaming-capable)
- PROFINET with RT functionality (via standard Ethernet)
- 2x/4x USB 3.0 ports
- 1x DisplayPort as graphic connection
- Windows 10 LTSB 2016
- Up to 50°C ambient temperature
- Dust protection
- LEDs for self-diagnostics