Finished parts accumulator
May 14, 2020http://royalproducts.com
The Royal Rota-Rack is a lean, cost-effective device that safely collects finished parts as they come off of a CNC lathe, enabling machine tools to run unattended for extended periods of time.
- A unique rotary spiral that safely directs parts to the center of the turntable
- A low-friction ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) material covers all contact surfaces for superior part protection
- The Royal Rota-Rack is especially good at protecting straight edges of milled parts – often a difficult task with other collection methods
- Can be used to keep parts in order for quality control purposes
- No machine interface needed – unit plugs into a 110V outlet and the operator simply sets the index functions in seconds via the touch-screen PLC
- The degree of rotation is easily adjusted, enabling the Rota-Rack to handle short and long parts
- Large capacity – 36" diameter turntable provides over 850 square inches of surface area
- Heavy-gauge steel construction enables the Rota-Rack to handle up to 700 lb of parts
- Universal design adapts to virtually all CNC lathes:
- Left/Right positioning
- Optional conveyor with coolant tray
- Height-adjustable from 10.5” to 53"