Imperial, metric metrology fixtures
West Dundee, Illinois – Renishaw, a precision engineering and manufacturing technologies company, is introducing a ¼ 20 imperial thread size to its existing metrology fixtures product range.
Fixturing components are currently available in M4, M6, and M8 thread sizes. The Renishaw ¼ 20 fixturing range will be available for purchase early in 2019. Its addition means a complete fixturing solution can now be created for any part regardless of its size, shape, or material.
A range of modular and custom fixturing and software is available for use with co-ordinate measuring machines (CMMs), Renishaw Equator gages, and vision systems. Using high quality metrology fixtures can improve throughput, reproducibility, and accuracy of inspection processes with quick repeatable fixturing set-ups.
Renishaw is focused on bringing new and improved metrology fixtures to market, increasing our capability to deliver advanced metrology technologies, and developing our turnkey solutions. Efforts made in these areas will play a key role within highly automated manufacturing environments in industries such as aerospace, automotive, and electronics.
How optimistic are you for growth in 2019?
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing, but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)