Laser measurement system
West Dundee, Illinois – Renishaw, a precision engineering and manufacturing technologies company, will feature the XM-600 laser measurement system at IMTS 2018 on September 10 - 15 in Chicago.
Using technology developed for the XM-60 multi-axis calibrator, the newly launched XM-600 offers enhanced capability to connect directly with Renishaw’s range of universal CMM controllers (UCC). This enables faster and easier error mapping, measuring all six degrees of freedom from a single set-up, in any orientation for linear axes.
The XM-600 communicates easily with Renishaw UCC software during the calibration routine to quickly build a complete error map of the CMM. This functionality is supported by UCCsuite V5.4 and higher, enabling the map of a CMM within half a day.
Since it maintains the same compatibility with CARTO software as the XM-60, the XM-600 is the ideal calibration solution for any manufacturing facility that utilizes both machine tools and CMMs.
For further information on Renishaw’s XM-600 laser measurement system join us at IMTS in booth 135509.
How optimistic are you for growth in 2019?
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing, but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)