Weld fume mitigation
Cleveland, Ohio – Lincoln Electric’s Statiflex Complete weld fume control systems, available in 4, 8, or 12 bank configurations, are suitable applications including automation, fabrication, indoor welding facilities, and welding education/training. The Statiflex Complete is a self-cleaning, small footprint extraction unit, where the filters, fan, and controls are all contained in one package.
Statiflex Complete systems are equipped with the Lincoln Smart Connect control panel for filter cleaning, optional Spark Guardian for applications with an increased fire risk, and optional Transformer Kit available for 575V applications. All systems also have Merv 11 and 16 filter cartridge options. The Statiflex Complete 4 has a 4hp fan motor with variable speed starter, while the Statiflex Complete 8 & 12 have a 10hp motor with variable speed starter.
Welding processes available include stick, MIG, TIG, flux-cored, plasma-cutting, arc gouging and grinding.
Statiflex Complete systems offer:
• Automatic cleaning - The system is capable of monitoring differential pressure across the filters. If detected above a pre-set value, the system knows that filters are clogged and automatically starts the cleaning process. The particulate is blown off the filters by controlled blasts of compressed air, causing the dust to fall into the dust bin where the contaminate can be extracted.
• Quick installation - The system comes shipped over pallets and has a simple 5-step installation process.
• Quiet operation - The fan compartment is lined with premium quality sound absorbing material to reduce operating noise. The silencer on the exhaust side of the fan reduces airflow noise, resulting in a quietly operating fume extraction system.
• Intelligent fan control technology - The variable frequency drive fine-tunes the extraction airflow to the requirements of the application. The variable frequency drive also regulates the fan speed based on filter loading to maintain consistent airflow. This adjustment capability maximizes fume extraction, conserves energy, and extends the equipment life.
• Small footprint – The unit can be installed next to a robotic or plasma cutting system without taking up a large amount of floor space.