Automotive sound-deadening lubricants
Londonderry, New Hampshire – Klüber Lubrication, a worldwide manufacturer of specialty lubricants, introduces Klüberalfa YM 3-30 N and YM 3-65 N, a set of lubricating oils designed for synthetic material friction points in automobiles.
Klüberalfa YM 3-30 N and Klüberalfa YM 3-65 N are manufactured with a perfluoropolyether (PFPE) base, resulting in noise minimization in vehicle interiors. These lubricating oils have good wetting properties, and can therefore be used for a simple thin-film oiling of metals, elastomers and thermoplastics. The PFPE base provides outstanding ageing resistance for a wide operating temperature range.
Klüberalfa YM 330 N and YM 3-65 N are also suitable for applications where lifetime lubrication is required. The lubricants are nonflammable and insoluble in most common cleaning agents. Application examples include guide bars of headrests; sliding guides in the center console, cup holder and navigation screen; locking mechanisms of trays and ventilation outlet valves.
How optimistic are you for growth in 2019?
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing, but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)