Quick-locking pallet system
Cleveland Ohio – Jergens Inc.’s Quick Loc (QL) pallet system offers fast and accurate fixture changes for horizontal, vertical, and rotary operations. These low-profile adapters and pallets ensure repeatability of 0.0003" and provide clamping forces of nearly 14,000 lb. A single drive screw is used for fast operation.
Manufactured from case-hardened steel for high rigidity, QL is available in multiple styles including square, rectangle, round receivers, and cubes in both 52mm and 96mm patterns. The comprehensive selection of base, pallet, riser, and accessories makes this system configurable for an almost unlimited range of applications.
The QL pallet system, in combination with Jergens’ compact 130mm self-centering vise, allow for increased machining access and quick change over.
How optimistic are you for growth in 2019?
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing, but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)