Collaborative robots (cobots)
Fanuc America’s CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L (long-arm version) collaborative robots (cobots) mounted on a lightweight, mobile structure are easy to move around a work cell. Demonstrated at MD&M West 2020, it was equipped with a Schunk Co-Act gripper, picking and placing small parts. In addition, it performed an under flip motion allowing the arm to reach behind itself.
Fanuc’s range of collaborative robots can handle products from 4kg to 35kg. The new 10kg payload CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L provide a reach of 1,249mm and 1,418mm respectively. Like the entire family of collaborative robots, the CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L are designed with Fanuc’s technology, proven reliability, and sensitive contact detection allowing them to work safely alongside people.
Fanuc’s CRX-10iA and CRX-10iA/L collaborative robots’ advantages include:
- Safety rated contact stop detection
- Easy setup directly from the box
- Ergonomic design includes lightweight, compact arm fitting virtually any floor space configuration
- Compact R-30iB Plus Mini Controller
- Manual guide teach programming; tablet interface with icons for touch control
- Under flip motion enables easy access to parts located behind the robot
- Easily connects with third-party grippers
- Supports Fanuc’s intelligent features such as integrated iRVision and iRPickTool software