Feed line running coil
Troy, Michigan – Dallas Industries, a leading manufacturer of press feeding equipment will feature its upgraded and enhanced UnderLoop SpaceSaver at FABTECH 2018, November 6-8, 2018, Atlanta. Dallas will team up with Aida-America in Booth A2009 to display this new feed line running coil on an Aida NSF-series Servo Press.
The newly upgraded UnderLoop SpaceSaver feed line design consists of a reconfigured threading system featuring a servo-driven synthetic tension roll, UnderLoop lower threading table, and rocker-arm de-bending assembly. Also included are powered coil guide rolls that eliminate the need for slide-on coil keepers.
The servo feed with pull-through straightener combo features pilot release for both the upper feed and straightener rolls, making these lines ideal for progressive die applications. UnderLoop SpaceSaver can have a footprint as short as 18ft due to the slack loop being developed under the coil reel. The systems are available with or without load car.
How optimistic are you for growth in 2019?
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing, but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)