CRE-608 lighted workstation
Greer, South Carolina – Creform Corp., a manufacturer of unique products for the design and building of material handling structures and automated guided vehicles (AGVs) has developed a lighted workstation for a quality inspection application.
The workstation is built with a heavy-duty frame constructed by Creform’s 42mm pipe and joint system. The structure is angle-braced for added strength and rigidity. Its dimensions are 120” x 60” x 36” with a distributed load capacity of 500 lb. A 0.5” clear plastic provides the durable work surface and is set at a comfortable work height for associates.
The workstation features six 48” LED lights mounted below the work surface on a 28mm Creform substructure. These powerful lights penetrate through wood veneer making imperfections easy to spot.
Below the work surface is a Creform power strip that features eight plugs that are breaker protected and operate at 120V. The workstation sits on six 6” bolt-on casters for easy movement, housekeeping or quick reconfiguration.
How optimistic are you for growth in 2019?
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing, but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)