Indexable boring bar
Hoffman Estates, Illinois – Big Kaiser’s 4mm Mini Indexable Boring Bar is ideal for small component machining. The Mini Indexable Boring Bar helps meet the increasing demand for successfully boring small parts in industries such as medical and aerospace, such as machined medical implant devices and micro-sized components.
The main advantage of this product is the cost savings of replacing just the indexable insert in production versus replacing the entire bar where the cutting edge is integral to the bar. The inserts can be easily exchanged without disturbing the overall geometry of the tool, providing optimized cutting results.
Indexable inserts feature sharp cutting edges that help lower cutting forces and vibration and inserts with special developed cutting geometry for carbon steel, alloy steel and aluminum are available.
To date, Big Kaiser has one of the smallest indexable inserts in the market.
How optimistic are you for growth in 2019?
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing, but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)