Fast change tooling
ARNO USA’s Auto Fast Change (AFC) tool systems for Swiss-style machining is designed to eliminate the need for external plumbing to facilitate cooling, and minimize the mess and problems created by excess chips and debris mixed-in with coolant inside the machine. The ARNO AFC comes pre-configured with built-in through-coolant capabilities. In total, there are 5 inlets for porting the coolant on the AFC tool holder block that operators can use to direct coolant flow
The AFC system is comprised of a 2-piece, universal tool holder mounted inside the machine. A separate quick-change toolholder slides into the end of the stationary block and locks in to by giving two screws a quarter-turn each.
How optimistic are you for growth in 2019?
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing, but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)