Edited by Elizabeth Engler Modic
Editor - TMD, AMD, TMV
Elizabeth Engler Modic is the editor of Today's Medical Developments, Aerospace Manufacturing and Design, and Today's Motor Vehicles magazines. She has covered the manufacturing industry for more than 20 years, having written for a range of magazines in the market. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.393.0264.
How optimistic are you for growth in 2019?
- It's going to be a great year (higher than 10% earnings increase expected)
- The economy is still pointing in the right direction (5% to 10% earnings growth)
- Growth is slowing, but we should still grow (1% to 5% growth)
- We've plateaued (no growth or minimal increase or decreases expected)
- We peaked in 2018 (earnings to decline 1% to 5%)
- Things will get much worse (earnings to decline 5% to 10%)
- We're hitting a new recession (greater than 10% earnings declines)