Small-diameter automatic bar feeder
The GT 326-E automatic magazine bar feeder for sliding headstock machines loads 12ft bar stock with diameters from 3mm to 20mm (26mm with bar prep).
The bar feeder includes advanced technology usually found in costlier machines. Designers analyzed and rethought the entire manufacturing process to add technologies into the GT 326-E while driving down production costs to deliver value to users.
- Two-position, automatic, hydrostatic front stabilizer with V-shaped guiding elements dampen residual vibration between the front of the bar feeder and the back of the spindle
- High-speed headstock synchronization system directly connected to the servo drive eliminates transmission delay to synchronize the pusher and headstock
- High capacity, 10.6" magazine tray
- One-minute setup with automatic adjustment of pushing torque, forward speed, and feeding length
LNS America Inc.
The TGK series thickness gages – TKG100, TKG150, and TKG250 – are designed in compact, handheld, rugged housing for field use. The ultrasonic technology allows for non-destructive thickness measurements primarily for steel structures. Select models offer digital thickness readout or live color-waveform and data logging function.
- Splash-proof (IP54)
- On-screen display in eight languages
- Fast minimum feature to capture minimum thickness
- Wide measurement range: 5MHz probe: 0.040" to 20" of steel, 10MHz probe: 0.020" to 20" of steel optional
- Echo-to-echo option to reduce coating errors
- 100k internal datalogger with export to Excel
- B-scan (visual cross-section of the test piece), vibrate on alarm
Paul N. Gardner Co. Inc.
Complete machining center
The complete machining of cylindrical bores from raw part to precise, controllable tolerances on the H series machining center reduces tooling and machine cost.
Deployed on a 4-axis machining center, the NCU out-facing head prepared for honing can adjust the size, taper, surface, and tolerance of a bore as it changes the size of the tool during the honing process. A Marposs in-process gage is incorporated into the head.
Heller collaborated with Diahon to program honing cycles that permit helical slide honing. The H series is able to create a continuous cross-grind that can otherwise be produced only on advanced honing machines. Bores with a cylinder form tolerance of just 1µm can be produced in one setup across a length of 300mm, eliminating the typical 3-pass honing process and minimizing cycle time.
Productivity increases with the H series benefit manufacturers of pump housings, con-rods, cylinder blocks, or hydraulic control housings. Cost savings result from short machining times and elimination of a special machine for honing. With honing on a machining center, the in-feed motion and the speed of the tool can be adjusted while machining occurs. A high degree of automation is possible, and production can be adjusted as needed.
Heller Machine Tools LP