New York, New York - The global automotive sensors market is poised to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of around 8.4% over the next decade to reach approximately $48.3 billion by 2025. Some of the trends that the market is experiencing include need for fuel efficient and reduction for carbon footprint, growing adoption of automotive cruise control systems, developing fully autonomous and semi autonomous automobiles and emerging technologies like combo sensors and wafer-level packaging technologies.
Depending on application, market is divided into chassis, body electronics, exhaust, powertrain, safety and control, telematics, vehicle lighting control and ignition control applications, and other applications.
Based on sensor type the market is categorized into inertial sensors, image sensors, nox sensor, oxygen sensors, pressure sensors, temperature sensors, position sensors, level sensor, torque sensor and other sensors. inertial sensors segment is subdivided into gyroscopes and accelerometers. the image sensors segment is further broken down into charge-coupled device (ccd) and complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (cmos). other sensors segment is diverged into particulate matter sensors, proximity sensors, radar sensors, rain sensors, relative humidity sensors and ultrasonic sensors
Based on working principle market is segmented into inductive, magnetic, capacitive, piezoelectric and optical.
On the basis of technology, market is categorized into
microelectromechanical systems (mems), non-electro mechanical systems (non-mems), nano-electro-mechanical systems (nems) and hall effect technology. the microelectromechanical systems (mems) technology is subdivided into fuel injector pressure sensor, airbag sensor, roll over detection sensor, vehicle dynamic control (vdc) sensor and throttle position sensor. non-electro-mechanical systems (non-mems) segment is also broken further into magnetic sensor, battery sensor and optical sensor.
- Rest of Europe
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Rest of Latin America
Rest of the World
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Source: Research and Markets