Vaughan, Ontario - Ideally suited for applications such as packaging and labeling, automated test and measurement, automated assembly and life sciences, StepSERVO provide the next evolution integrated step motor technology. Starting with a proven integrated motor design, we add a high-resolution incremental encoder and closed-loop servo firmware to create a motor that offers the best step motor performance available today. StepSERVO motors offer the same high-torque-at-low-speed and excellent holding torque characteristics of open loop stepping motors with the advantages of true closed-loop control. These advantages include the ability to create peak torques from the motor up to 50% higher than the normal torque range of the same step motor running open loop. Closed-loop also means the motor only draws current when it needs it, so step motors now run cooler than ever before.
Click on the following link to view a YouTube Video on the StepSERVO integrated stepper motor.
StepSERVO motors feature:
- NEMA frame size 17, 23, and 24. StepSERVO motors utilize 5000 line incremental encoders (20,000 counts/rev)
- NEMA frame size 11. StepSERVO motors utilize 1024 line incremental encoders (4,096 counts/rev)
- Closed-loop servo control using high torque step motors
- High acceleration for faster machine cycles and greater productivity
- Energy efficient, cool running
- All-in-one compact solution
- IP65 versions for wet and dusty environments
- Stand-alone operation (stored Q programming)
- EtherNet/IP industrial networking option
- CANopen fieldbus option
- Modbus RTU option for easy PLC/HMI connection
There are three types of StepSERVO to choose from
SSM integrated steppers feature:
- NEMA 23 frame size motors
- Ethernet (RJ-45) port for programming
- EtherNet/IP industrial networking standard
- Three motor lengths (stack lengths) available to provide the highest amount of torque in the shortest motor possible
TSM integrated steppers feature:
- NEMA 11 (New!), NEMA 17 and NEMA 23 frame size motors
- RS-232 or RS-485 port for programming and streaming commands
- Control options including CANopen fieldbus control, digital step & direction control, analog velocity mode, streaming commands and stand-alone operation using stored Q programs.
- Three motor lengths available in each frame size to provide the highest amount of torque for each length
TXM integrated steppers feature:
- IP65 rated for wet and dusty environments
- NEMA 24 frame size motors
- RS-232, RS-485 or Ethernet port (M12) for programming, streaming commands and fieldbus/networking
- Control options include CANopen fieldbus control, EtherNet/IP industrial networking, digital step & direction control, analog velocity mode, streaming commands and stand-alone operation using stored Q programs.
- Two motor lengths available to provide both a lower torque and a higher torque option depending on application requirements