Miniature tooling for internal turning
The T•Micro system is a 2-piece design, consisting of a sleeve and replaceable carbide inserts that provide solutions for a wide range of applications including turning, boring, profiling, and face grooving.
Features and benefits
- Designed for small diameter, Swiss machining applications starting at 0.024"
- Coolant-thru inserts direct coolant to the cutting edge
- Very sharp edge prep designed to shear material
- Unique insert clamping design for quick indexing
- Single- and double-ended sleeves available
- TiAIN coating along with sub-micron grade substrate
The sleeves have been designed to accommodate T-Micro inserts. Located inside the sleeve is a set pin for inserts to locate, allowing operators to start operations without resetting after indexing. It also enables users to replace inserts without removing the sleeve from the tool post.