Gardco PowerMAX 365 UV inspection lamps
Pompano Beach, Florida – PowerMAX 365 Series lamps are for non-destructive testing (NDT) inspection booths, fluorescent penetrant (FPI) and magnetic particle inspection (MPI), screening of fluorescent particles, wash station inspection, and applications that require maximum uniformity of UV-A coverage over a large area.
Standard-intensity models meet ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI. A certificate of compliance for both UV-A output and wavelength requirements is supplied with each unit.
The PowerMAX 365 Series lamps are available in four models: high-intensity and standard-intensity versions, each with or without a black light filter. All four models have a large coverage area of 15” x 6” (38cm x 15cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000µW/cm².
For applications requiring extremely large coverage areas, the PowerMAX 365 can be quickly ganged together longitudinally or back-to-back using customized, easy-to-install connecting plates and brackets.
- Low visible light emission—less than 0.5 foot-candle (5lux)
- Thermal cut-off circuitry prevents lamp from going out of compliance when internal temperature exceeds specifications
- Certificate of compliance and full serialized validation report for both output and wavelength measurements supplied with every lamp
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for LPT and MPT
- Item Nos. UV-152709, UV-152711, UV-152713