Summer shutdown season is nearing for automakers, suppliers, and supporting industries. What changes do you hope to make during the production stoppage?
- Maintenance – catching up on service and repairs for existing equipment
- Machine upgrades – refurbishing or replacing systems
- Technology upgrades – adding connectivity, new capabilities to existing systems
- Complete replacement – Swapping out older machines for all-new systems
- Retooling – Dropping entire product, process lines for completely different manufacturing processes