Ford's board of directors ousted Mark Fields following three years of stagnant stock prices. Will other automakers experience top leadership changes in the next 12 months?
- No, Ford's problems were unique to the company (0% to 20%)
- Unlikely, most challenges facing the industry are macroeconomic, not leadership (21% to 40%)
- Possibly, executives need to be held accountable to corporate performance (41% to 60%)
- Likely, challenges are on the horizon and companies need to put top leaders in charge (61% to 80%)
- Almost certainly, with mobility, electric drive, ride sharing, and other challenges, automakers need to show agile, tech-savvy leadership (81% to 100%)